Here be a compilation of things which are allowed by code, but that you are not (temporarily) supposed to use. You are required to keep yourself informed of bugs and rule modification both here and in the bug forum, but we'll try to keep this list up to date with the most critical stuff, so it can be found in one place.
1) The Walk Backwards/Run Backwards bug is still appearing. Do not a) run when you had walked backwards over an elevation and fell; b) run when you walked backwards and hit a minefield; c) use running movement to go hulldown after walking backwards and falling.
2) Conventional minefields may only use 5 mines per hex. This only pertains to mines assigned by the OP, not to special munitions like thunder.
5) Being active openly announces your willingness to commit to any game. Stating your intention of playing an arranged game and then going active has no legal, moral or sportsmanship claim over any other player. If you desire to play an arranged game against a specific individual, be sure to use one of the available Attack-From-Reserve, or AFR, operations. The only exception to this rule that will be enforced by the admins and moderators are players who have to retask for any reason. The same exception applies to SOL games.
6) Currently Field Gun infantry can fire the field gun into the hex they're occupying. This should not be possible according to TacOps Errata 3.1 page 9. Use the rifles in that case, not the field gun.
6a) It is possible, depending on the order it's done in, to fire both the rifles and the field gun, contrary to the rules. Doing so will henceforth be considered bug abuse.
8) When playing and finishing a game, both players need to click the Done button until MegaMek returns the players to the MegaMek Lobby (the screen where your units where first displayed at the start of the game). This is required to receive payouts and for hanger updates to complete properly.
Important communications from administrators and moderators
1 post • Page 1 of 1