New Cycle Delay

Miscellaneous topics about the campaign

Moderator: Moderators

Jackal

New Cycle Delay

Post by Jackal » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:12 pm

So this has been talked about in Council, but I'm guessing it hasn't trickled down to the various faction forums (I know I haven't mentioned it), but we are delaying the launch of the new cycle until roughly March 11th.

The reason comes down to both Council and Administrator bandwidth. All of us are very busy in real life and, though we've made progress on the features for the next cycle, we're not quite done. For resetting the server and deploying, it's also a major hassle to launch on a Tuesday, so we're aiming for a weekend instead.

Anyway, we'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Councilman Jackal

maelstorm

Re: New Cycle Delay

Post by maelstorm » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:35 am

for all the admins and people in charge:

Ceorl

Post by Ceorl » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Okay that was great.
(Retired)

Lando

Post by Lando » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Yesterday I was online, and there were a lot of people (including me :wink: ) who wanted to know when the new cycle will start.

So, is a Council men around that could give us an update to the planned time schedule?

Thank you.

Aunodin

Post by Aunodin » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:04 pm

I think we are going to try to get it done tonight with what changes we do have done, sadly not all of the things we planned happened to do major irl things happening to all of us.

As posted in the faction forum for myself it was grandma has started to get dementia and had to get a pacemaker so my time has been limited.

But we have the basis for at least the victory planets completely done