my deds up/down time

Miscellaneous topics about the campaign

Moderator: Moderators

maelstorm

my deds up/down time

Post by maelstorm » Tue May 26, 2015 7:27 am

I live in houston texas and right now we are having hellacious storms (flooding ect.) earlier tonight a transformer totaly went on the fritz then blew out. (have to reinstall megamek on this pc seems files got corrupted but deds seem to still be up and running fine (2nd pc in same room)

sorry if it dropped out on you guys but they should be up and stable now (unless we have more power outages.)

i will be able to check forums ect with phone/tablet via wireless 4g connection so i'll try to keep posted if something happens again.

feel free to keep using Blitzkreig/Volkskrieg.

obese pigeon

Re: my deds up/down time

Post by obese pigeon » Tue May 26, 2015 1:20 pm

Take care, dont get struck by lightning or whatever happens to people in Texas storms ^^

Kat

Post by Kat » Tue May 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Dude, you provide an awesome service for people like me, who can't host, and you do it for free. No worries whatsoever, take care of yourself and your stuff first. In fact, wouldn't it be safer not to have it running in a thunderstorm?
Kat - Nope!

maelstorm

Post by maelstorm » Wed May 27, 2015 8:20 am

Kat wrote:Dude, you provide an awesome service for people like me, who can't host, and you do it for free. No worries whatsoever, take care of yourself and your stuff first. In fact, wouldn't it be safer not to have it running in a thunderstorm?
oh things are fine now. the main storms are over. i don't worry abut them untill electricity starts doing it's flashing dance. that's when i have to take things down to be sure.

maelstorm

Post by maelstorm » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:57 pm

06/15/15 update..

Large tropical storm hitting my area tonight. So my 2 servers might go down if power goes out (Volkskrieg / Blitzkreig) I'd rather post and let people know ahead of time! Feel free to use them. (also just added a 3 terrabite drive hence the hiccup 20 min ago)