Topics related to the server software (not campaign)
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M
GRAND CYCLE XIV
2765 Era Campaign
January 6, 2018
Behind the façade of trade and cooperation, man's eternal greed and lust for power lays in wait. The Lords of the five Great Houses scheme and plot against one-another, creating shadowy feuds and conflicts which threaten to undermine mankind's Great Experiment: The Star League. Each member jockeys for position to become the driving force behind the League's might, blinding them to a greater evil being conjured from the darkness of the Periphery.
MEKWARS DOMINION allows players to participate in the most pivotal age of BattleTech history. Centered around the events of the 2760s, players work to strengthen their faction's position within the League, conquering land and experiencing the era's most iconic battles, including the Star League Civil War.
PLAYING IN THE STAR LEAGUE ERA
Users familiar with the 3025 era will find many of the same units available during the 2765 time period. Mechs and Vehicles carry advanced technologies which Succession Wars armies could only dream of. The armies of the Member States and Territories were highly advanced, with production soaring during a time of excess.
• Terran Hegemony remains a playable faction this cycle (invite only!)
• Factories more-closely align with information from masterunitlist.info site
• Re-vamped Striker-type formation designs to enhance the RPG element
• Choose from among the eight available factions: Capellan Confederation, Draconis Combine, Federated Suns, Free Worlds League, Lyran Commonwealth, Rim Worlds Republic, Territorial States, or the Terran Hegemony.
• Play using canon-inspired Unit Formations, bringing the most iconic Regiments to life.
• Direct-buy units from their factories using Real Cost. Each factory gives a slight chance at its upgraded, Star League version!
• Level your own pilots! No automatic leveling here: RPG skills and piloting/gunnery increases may be purchased for your pilots as they gain XP.
Download the Client and Join the Fight!
I'm going to hop over to here next cycle and give the star league a spin.
Will be glad to have you!BLOODWOLF wrote:I'm going to hop over to here next cycle and give the star league a spin.
Reminder that our 2765 Era MekWars campaign begins tomorrow evening! Download the client, create your account, and conquer the Inner Sphere!