Topics related to the server software (not campaign)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
GRAND CYCLE X
2765 Era Campaign
Behind the façade of trade and cooperation, man's eternal greed and lust for power lays in wait. The Lords of the five Great Houses scheme and plot against one-another, creating shadowy feuds and conflicts which threaten to undermine mankind's Great Experiment: The Star League. Each member jockeys for position to become the driving force behind the League's might, blinding them to a greater evil being conjured from the darkness of the Periphery.
MEKWARS DOMINION allows players to participate in the most pivotal age of BattleTech history. Centered around the events of the 2760s, players work to strengthen their faction's position within the League, conquering land and experiencing the era's most iconic battles, including the Star League Civil War.
PLAYING IN THE STAR LEAGUE ERA
Users familiar with the 3025 era will find many of the same units available during the 2765 time period. Mechs and Vehicles carry advanced technologies which Succession Wars armies could only dream of. The armies of the Member States and Territories were highly advanced, with production soaring during a time of excess.
• Choose from among the seven available factions: Capellan Confederation, Draconis Combine, Federated Suns, Free Worlds League, Lyran Commonwealth, Rim Worlds Republic or the Territorial States.
• Play using canon-inspired Unit Formations, bringing the most iconic Regiments to life.
• Direct-buy units from their factories using Real Cost. Each factory gives a slight chance at its upgraded, Star League version!
• Level your own pilots! No automatic leveling here: RPG skills and piloting/gunnery increases may be purchased for your pilots as they gain XP.
As usual, I've listened to player feedback on the previous cycle and made changes, for a smoother campaign!
• Faster land exchange for a less-static map.
• Players may register with either canon-inspired names, or with their personal handle known on other servers.
• Aero-on-Ground games are still optional! You may request a "no Aero" game from your opponent. See rules for details.
• Several image updates mean that all of the era's Mechs have been re-drawn and shaded.
Download the Client and Join the Fight!