MEKWARS DOMINION: SIMPLE CYCLE III
November 12, 2021
MekWars: Dominion is a MegaMek & MekWars campaign set in the 2765 era, just prior to the Star League Civil War. You may choose from any of the major factions of the time: Capellan Confederation, Draconis Combine, Federated Suns, Free Worlds League, Lyran Commonwealth, Rim Worlds Republic, or the Territorial States.
- You may nominate one commander per full Lance. A full Lance is (4) non-support 'Mechs or vehicles.
- Commanders are either the most-skilled unit in your army or the highest BV. The player may choose.
- You may bring one Support Unit per (4) non-support 'Mechs or vehicles.
- Minimum BV for games is 4,000 BV.
- Players may request a "no Aero" game. If they request this from you, you may request that they don't bring (1) type of support, in return.
- All games are arranged. Players discuss a BV range they wish to play in (ex.: 6,000 - 8,000 BV) Both players use the "roll" command in Main Chanel (type "/roll"). The winner announces the target planet and BV. The defender then builds to the terrain (within +/- 150 BV of the attacker) on that planet and announces their BV. The attackers sends and AFR ("attack from reserve").
- If you are attacking a planet where you hold 0%, it is customary to allow the defender to attack for your next game if they are the winner. This is not mandatory, but a courtesy.
- Aerospace Fighter
- Conventional Fighter
- Light Infantry (2 Foot Platoons, or 1 Foot Platoon + APC)
- Medium Infantry (1 Mechanized, Motorized, Tracked, Wheeled, Jump, or Hover Platoon)
- Heavy Infantry (1 Field Gunner platoon)
- If you are given free mines during deployment, they may be set to a 10-point strength each, maximum.
- Each player is allowed (1) opportunity to remap (resetting the map from within the dedicated host). This is to avoid unplayable maps.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lavhav1v9x65 ... 3.zip?dl=0