MEKWARS DOMINION: SIMPLE CYCLE III
November 12, 2021
MekWars: Dominion is a MegaMek & MekWars campaign set in the 2765 era, just prior to the Star League Civil War. You may choose from any of the major factions of the time: Capellan Confederation, Draconis Combine, Federated Suns, Free Worlds League, Lyran Commonwealth, Rim Worlds Republic, or the Territorial States.
- You may nominate one commander per full Lance. A full Lance is (4) non-support 'Mechs or vehicles.
- Commanders must be designated to play. Commanders are either (1) the most-skilled or (2) the highest BV unit in your army. The player may choose.
- You may bring one Support Unit per (4) non-support 'Mechs or vehicles.
- You may bring one Support Unit per (4) non-Support 'Mechs or vehicles.
- Minimum BV for games is 4,000 BV.
- Players may request a "no Aero" game.
- All games are arranged.
1. Players discuss a BV range they wish to play in (ex.: 6,000 - 8,000 BV)
2. Both players use the "roll" command in Main Chanel (type "/roll"). The winner announces the target planet and BV.
3. The defending player may adjust his BV (within +/- 150 BV of the attacker) to the planet's terrain and announces their BV.
4. The attacking player sends an Attack-From-Reserve, or "AFR."
- If you are attacking a planet where you hold 0%, it is customary to allow the defender to attack for your next game if they are the winner. This is not a rule, but a courtesy.
- Aerospace Fighter
- Conventional Fighter
- If you are given free mines during deployment, they may be set to a 10-point strength each, maximum.
- Each player is allowed (1) opportunity to remap (resetting the map from within the dedicated host). This is to avoid unplayable maps.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lavhav1v9x65 ... 3.zip?dl=0