Ruklaol- Attitude , insults and afk during game

Report here bad behavior and rule breaking

Moderator: Moderators

Crucis lancers

Ruklaol- Attitude , insults and afk during game

Post by Crucis lancers » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:05 am

[20:38] notenome [CC]: try it again [20:39] Ruklaol [FS]: err [20:39] Ruklaol [FS]: i am active for note [20:39] crucis Lancers [DC]: if u active u active for everyone [20:39] Ruklaol [FS]: crucis did you not see me and note were going active for a battle? [20:39] Ruklaol [FS]: what a douche [20:39] notenome [CC]: if he wants to blind you he can [20:39] notenome [CC]: its a rule [20:39] notenome [CC]: dont stress it [20:39] BarukKhazad [FS]: Ruklaol read the rules [20:40] Ruklaol [FS]: agreed just a douche move. it is a respect thing [20:40] BarukKhazad [FS]: no it is not [20:40] Ruklaol [FS]: sure it is [20:40] notenome [CC]: just play the match man we can play another time [20:40] Ruklaol [FS]: if you want a game you can ask for one and i would make time for you [20:40] notenome [CC]: trust me been in this situation befo

this is a copy paste of what happened in main channel

after i joined ded to play the game , he joined aswell i crashed and come back instantly.

i waited 22 minutes for he come back untill he disconected or was kicked by barukkhazad, he was afk ignoring me or just pissed and let me hanging.

Spork
Mekwars Developer

Re: Ruklaol- Attitude , insults and afk during game

Post by Spork » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:23 am

Ruklaol, what do you say in your defense? And, after looking at logs, it better be pretty good.
Never had much, grew up with nothing
But the music, well it was something
Been down and out, I've been on top of the world,
World that keeps on spinning on a turntable.

Ruklaol

Post by Ruklaol » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:27 am

I was going over the rules about someone hitting you even though you stated you had a game setup. I did not get proper answers until the post above. the way I read the rules which I was eventually helped to by a faction mate said this was not allowed which you recognized & are changing. (or Klingon did) "We will see to amending the verbiage; I can see how that could be confusing, especially to someone not familiar with this environment."

Spork
Mekwars Developer

Post by Spork » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:39 pm

If you ever use the word 'douche' on this server again without referring to vinegar, you will be gone for a very long time. As it stands, since you believe you are in the right, I'm going to give you a few days to realize that you are not.

Ruklaol

Post by Ruklaol » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Spork,
I admit i was 100% in the wrong using any negative comments or calling him names and take full responsibility.
Where at the time i believed i was correct and why was due to the top of the entire ruleset regarding blinds which stated "Here be a compilation of things which are allowed by code, but that you are not (temporarily) supposed to use"

I thought he was getting around the lack of code to break the rules. I have been informed that i was wrong and that the above sentence above the pertaining rules is going to be changed. (it really did make me think he was purposefully breaking the rules)

Regardless my actions were 100% wrong and again i have no problem with doing the time for the crime. Sorry for this incident it will not happen again. I apologize to everyone involved...especially Crucis.

Ruklaol

Spork
Mekwars Developer

Post by Spork » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:02 am

Your server-side ban will expire Saturday morning, about 4:40am, Portland time.

Please do not try to log in early. Attempts to circumvent this ban will result in further punishment. Abide by this ruling and learn from your mistake, and you will be good to go.