Stuck in a game with hellfire

Issues with the campaign environment

Moderator: Moderators

obese pigeon

Stuck in a game with hellfire

Post by obese pigeon »

Got attacked by hellfire with a pillage.

Unfortunately i had computer issues and had to reboot (we hadn't started the game yet). When i came back, it look like the game had a failed autoresolve.

Now we are stuck in a game as below:

#0 hellfire[FS] is attempting a Pillage on Graham IV (Units: 3 Meks, 1 Vees / BV: 4667). obese pigeon[FWL] is defending (Units: 3 Meks / BV: 3410)

Neither of us had payout from what i can tell, and hellfire is missing the amount that it cost him to launch the game:
hellfire [FS]: no payout lost the 500 cbills and the 70 flu

In addition, im missing a TBT-5N which has disappeared, our units gained experience and levelled despite the game never being played.

My CP-10-Z was 3/5 before, now its 2/5.
hellfire's Maxim hover was 4/5 before now its 3/5

hellfire's CN9-AH also got a a kill

[20:49] hellfire [FS]: used to have 2 kills has 3 kills

So it seems i was away for more than 10 mins and the autore kicked in, giving me the loss in a half-assed way

hellfire [FS]: obese pigeon returned. He was offline for 11 min 32 sec.

and oddly enough:

hellfire [FS]: obese pigeon returned. He was offline for 14 min 21 sec.

Can an admin or mod help us out please? Thank you

Lastly, hellfire has signed up for a forum account but says it never got activated:

[20:40] hellfire [FS]: they never activated my account lol
[20:41] hellfire [FS]: i signed up at christmas time never got a email

obese pigeon

Re: Stuck in a game with hellfire

Post by obese pigeon »

Is it possible to fix the game resolution bug? Or if not, just roll back to a stable version of the client?

This issue has only popped up in the last couple of years with client 'upgrades'. Its a serious bug if admin intervention is required on a regular basis, and a waste of everyone's time