Cycle Reset

Important communications from administrators and moderators
Tuco
MegamekNET Campaign Operator

Cycle Reset

Post by Tuco » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:32 pm

The Cycle will be reset 08/17/2018 night PST.

A lot will change. I will only give a few keywords here since there's an Operation Viewer and Buildtable Viewer in the client.

- Full Star Map, all factions except Mercenaries
- Double Blind as default
- subfactions Regular Commander and Frontline Commander
- 36 Operations overall reintroducing Super Ops, Tourneys, Team Ops and Aero-Aero
- VTOLs and artillery units are tagged Support and are limited in almost every operation
- No BV spread
- No donating nor scrapping except after battle
- contest units have left the buildtable and were added to the Christmas Table. You'll get one random if you behave :wink:
- bigger starting hangars featuring every unit type
- LOStech back as rare units
- additional pilotskills
- more!
When the injustice is great enough, Justice will lend me the strength needed to correct it.
None may stand against it.
It will shatter every barrier, sunder any shield, tear through any enchantment and lend its servant the power to pass sentence.
Know this: there is nothing on all the Planes that can stay the hand of justice when it is brought against them.
It may unmake armies. It may sunder the thrones of gods.
Know that for ALL who betray Justice, I am their fate... and fate carries an Executioner's Axe.

Tuco

Re: Cycle Reset

Post by Tuco » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:07 am

The reset is done. Happy gaming! :D
When the injustice is great enough, Justice will lend me the strength needed to correct it.
It will shatter every barrier, sunder any shield, tear through any enchantment and lend its servant the power to pass sentence.
Know this: there is nothing on all the Planes that can stay the hand of justice when it is brought against them.
Know that for ALL who betray Justice, I am their fate... and fate carries an Executioner's Axe.

Tuco

Post by Tuco » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:59 pm

We will reset the campaign friday evening CET. I will put in what suggestions I can justify after the reset on the live server.

Tuco

Post by Tuco » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:14 pm

The Campaign is reset. So far, the Aero game RP output has been reduced.