Climb mode

Post here your ideas for the game engine (not campaign)

Moderators: BeeRockxs, Moderators

Dire

Climb mode

Post by Dire » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Why is it that Climb mode is a sticky botton.. be much nicer and simpler if it was like everything else, hit to use for that round, not carry over to other rounds. That or some sort of notice that it is still on, different color on the botton, on screen prompt, or different colored movement points(like walk/run/jump). Otherwise if someone doesnt realize or remember its a sticky botton they can have a bad day when say, wanting to enter a building, climbing it instead and having a long painful way down..
I think this would be a nice addition to making the interface more friendly, esp. for ppl who dont use climb mode often or newer players that may not realize its a sticky botton unlike all the others.
Thanks!

AP514

Climb mode

Post by AP514 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:10 pm

I totally second that idea...........I again fell while tring to enter a building last night.....was in climb mode from crossing several bridges earlier in the game. usually ends up Costing me the game.....

would be great to get a change on this one..........

AP514

Jug

Re: Climb mode

Post by Jug » Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 am

I third the idea, to many times have I walked ontop of a building instead of going into it, out in the open with no move mod, is not a safe place to be :)