- a short description of the desired addition or change:
*Add scroll bars to the Round report window
- a "statement of expectation." What the suggestor thinks will be the end result of implementation:
*The Round report will be more readable
- a point by point discussion of WHY the change would have the expected impact:
*In later phases of a turn the output exceeds the boundaries of the window.
- a point by point discussion of things that could go wrong with the change and how they might be avoided:
*As I think it is only a matter of coding I see no problems here, except for proper coding
- an honest disclosure of how much the feature matters to a person:
*When being in a turn I prefer to read what has happend previously in a turn, to consider some tactics. That way I do not have to wait for the phase report to read it properly.
Thank you in advance.
Edit: I am referring to the round report window
Post here your ideas for the game engine (not campaign)
1 post • Page 1 of 1