War Robots on Android

Not related to MegaMek/MegaMekNET/MekWars

Moderator: Moderators

Voidtraveler

War Robots on Android

Post by Voidtraveler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Hello all!

I hope you are all doing well! I haven't played on MM in at least 2 years (probably more)! My how time has flown by. I'm sure no one remembers me because I only played for a year or so but I think about this game alot when I talk about Battletech. I still play table top in the winter months but not this year. This year I started playing a mobile game called War Robots (on Android). It is not affiliated with any of the BattleTech universe. One of the things I always wanted more of in MM was team games as I love team tactics, so when I found this War Robots game I haven't stopped playing since. But anyway, something on another forum made me think to stop by here and say Hi.

Hi!

And so I'm curious does anyone here play War Robots?

Best,
Voidtraveler
"Am I good enough to win against the best players on the server? No. Would I fight them regardless? Yes.
At the end of the day, they're pretend points on pretend planets."

Units are created and destroyed, only the player may remain.

Nastyogre
MegamekNET Moderator

Re: War Robots on Android

Post by Nastyogre » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:41 pm

I play. Nastyogre there too. It's fun. A bit of "pay to win" the best weapons and Robots take FOREVER to farm or you have to pay preposterous amounts of money.
It's good fun. I get a few games in a day.

If you aren't part of a clan I can petition to get you in mine. I was an officer for a while (though I didn't do anything to deserve that) but I was demoted (didn't do anything, I just think I'm not "Leet" enough) but I could ask. Last I knew we still had space.

Has to be Android. The IOS and Android versions don't play together.