It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 12:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Complaint Against Ceorl
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:49 am 

Quote:
17:16] >> Enter Ceorl
[!] A Periphery unit is headed to the front lines. You may attack it with Armies 0, 2 and 4. [Report]
Intelligence reports the following attack options:
Army 0:
Periphery(7)
[Counter-Piracy Incursion]
Army 1:
Army 2:
Periphery(7)
[Counter-Piracy Assault, Counter-Piracy Incursion]
Army 3:
Army 4:
Periphery(4)
[Counter-Piracy Assault, Counter-Piracy Incursion]
Army 5:

[17:17] >> Enter Don Carnage
You are on your way to Laconis (Counter-Piracy Assault, -75flu).
You counted towards production (0.6 points worth).
You provide your Mechs with friction-enhancing padding on their feet, so they don't skid on the next-best ice patch. Whether it helps is to be seen, but your soldiers believe in your prophetical idea. (+19 Influence)
[!] A Periphery unit left the front lines and may no longer be attacked. [Report]
Ceorl did not defend a Capellan Confederation attack on Laconis(#0) in time. Periphery lost 16cp from the world, 14602 Heavy Mek components
Ceorl did not defend an Andurien-Canopus Alliance attack on Crawford's Delight(#2) in time. Periphery lost 8cp from the world, 5000 Medium Mek components
Attack #0 was cancelled because no potential defenders remained (+75flu).

I already talked with Lumpi and Legion but figured I should post here too. Today appeared to be a slow day at work with the boss in meetings so I thought I could sneak in a game. Right after I activated the boss walked into the office, so I scrambled and shut things down. Thankfully Lumpi waited a few mins before booting me or else the disconnect notice would have been difficult to explain!

Boss gave me an assignment thought it would be fast, was anything but especially as more people got involved. Soon as I could push it on I notified Lumpi and Legion and, finally got my game in with Legion. Not intended as an excuse, I already know I got a pass earlier, just wanted to explain what happened. Let me know what you guys want to do.

Clans? I call you by your true names: Scum of the Star League, traitors of free will come back to lord over freedom-loving people. Come ahead, you steel-eyed robots! Come ahead and taste what a million like-minded people think of you and your damn Clans.

Post subject: Re: Complaint Against Ceorl
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:40 am 
Former MegaMekNET Campaign Operator

Accepted.

Know this: there is nothing on all the Planes that can stay the hand of justice when it is brought against them.
It may unmake armies. It may sunder the thrones of gods.
Know that for ALL who betray Justice, I am their fate... and fate carries an Executioner's Axe.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]