Complaint against Feenris

Report here bad behavior and rule breaking

Moderator: Moderators

Sadistic

Complaint against Feenris

Post by Sadistic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:40 pm

Getting towards the end of our game he had a legged and ejected spider, a Legged Mercury, and a Schrek PPC carrier down to 5 front IS. He complained about how I had all the luck, and when I responded that other than one kick I hadn't been all that lucky he disconnected. I believe he left out of frustration/to save his units. I also seem to be stuck in that game now.

Sadistic

Re: Complaint against Feenris

Post by Sadistic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Also just had this conversation with him on the server now that he's back.

Nastyogre
MegamekNET Moderator

Post by Nastyogre » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:32 am

Acknowledged. Mods will review. Thank you.
Feenris if you have anything to say, please do so.

Nastyogre
MegamekNET Moderator

Post by Nastyogre » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:47 pm

I believe I have located the SDR, DrBuckarooBanzai received it. Wasn't sure where it came from. That happens sometimes with failed autoresolves.

Nastyogre
MegamekNET Moderator

Post by Nastyogre » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:53 pm

Upon review, investigation and discussion.

The moderators votes 2-0 for the following remedy.

We dismiss the complaint in regards to an intentional disconnect. Reviewing the logs, there does not appear to be any evidence. We are aware that Feenris has had connection issues. There is no history of "convenient" disconnects, indeed, there is some history of Feenris acknowledging less than a good connection and consistently apologizing for it, as he did.

The autovictory did fail to report. The SDR that went to salvage has been given to Sadistic.

Further, the moderators find that: Sadistic's complaint was in good faith. There is at least some appearance of an intentional disconnect, though upon review that does not seem to be the case.

Most concerning was the admission by Feenris that he does not read and may no longer be registered to the forums. Feenris, will be instructed to register and pay attention to the forums. That info in his chat (that he isn't on them anymore) is more concerning to us than the in-game incident. (As evidenced by his lack of response)

Complaint dismissed.

As this is a moderator decision, should either party wish to appeal they may do so. Remember that doing so reopens the investigation entirely and the admins are not bound to look at only this incident or maintain the scope of the moderator decision or investigation.