Game vs. Percevil unresolved

Issues with the campaign environment

Moderator: Moderators

scorpnoire

Game vs. Percevil unresolved

Post by scorpnoire » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:53 am

We were playing on Haystack, 2016-08-06 01:19 CEST, Percevil DCed for unknown reasons for me, game did not resolve:

Percevil disconnected. You will win by forfeit if he does not return within 10 min.
[01:19] >> Exit Percevil
[01:21] scorpnoire [LC]: @Spork Do you know how a game will resolve when one op. gets disconnected like Percival atm?
You counted towards production this tick (0.5 points worth).
[01:23] marshall1234 [DC]: 10 minutes, then it auto resolves, I think.
[01:24] scorpnoire [LC]: But will salvage and rewards be done correctly? And why have I become DCed from the server now?
Retrieving Operation Data Please Wait..
Retrieving Operation Data Please Wait..
[01:25] marshall1234 [DC]: It should and you may have to reload the auto save on the ded you two were on.
[01:25] marshall1234 [DC]: Granted, I am not an admin or moderator.
[01:26] scorpnoire [LC]: Man.. should've declared defeat the moment he reasoned to not switch off floating TAC (after my first battle today 'gainst him when my ARC was ammoTACed in Round 1 I asked) because all his ammo would be in CT and thus he wouldn't like it.. Turns out none of his mechs has ammo in CT.
[01:26] scorpnoire [LC]: And now that he is losing he suddenly dcs.
[01:27] marshall1234 [DC]: IIRC, you can file a complaint in the forum, if that is your choise.
[01:27] scorpnoire [LC]: Naa.. just want to see if he repeats that or hear if others had similar run ins.

[02:03] SERVER: You have stored mail.[Read]
[02:03] SERVER: 8/5 11:52 Percevil returned. He was offline for 32 min, 14 sec. 8/6 0:2 Percevil returned. He was offline for 42 min, 22 sec. 8/6 0:3 Percevil returned. He was offline for 43 min, 42 sec.

Problem:
- I got disconnected from the ded myself while trying to save a game (couldn't even finish the name of the savegame), tried to reconnect, was observer only (name2)
- I tried to reload the autosave, ded vanishes from the list, doesn't come up again
- Chat is spammed with 'Retrieving operations data. Please wait..'

He lost one of his INFT and his GLT, his RFL and Cata where badly damaged, Banshee prone after two leg crits.
My WHM had internal dmg on one side torso and my KTO one leg crit.

How to resolve this game, spread rewards and salvage?

scorpnoire

Re: Game vs. Percevil unresolved

Post by scorpnoire » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:38 pm

Game resolved, army usable again.

Thank you Mods!