Bugs after reset

Issues with the campaign environment

Moderator: Moderators

Tuco
MegamekNET Campaign Operator

Re: Bugs after reset

Post by Tuco » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:25 pm

I had that fixed some days ago, please resync your local tables.
When the injustice is great enough, Justice will lend me the strength needed to correct it.
None may stand against it.
It will shatter every barrier, sunder any shield, tear through any enchantment and lend its servant the power to pass sentence.
Know this: there is nothing on all the Planes that can stay the hand of justice when it is brought against them.
It may unmake armies. It may sunder the thrones of gods.
Know that for ALL who betray Justice, I am their fate... and fate carries an Executioner's Axe.

Lumpi
MegamekNET Moderator

Post by Lumpi » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:17 pm

You are on your way to Altair (Strategic Invasion, -1,000cbs, -100flu).
xxxxxxxxxx did not defend a Capellan Confederation attack on Altair(#3) in time. Draconis Combine lost 1cp from the world

No payout 1cp no RP
"was interessiert mich mein geschwätz von gestern!" Konrad Adenauer German Chancelor
"what do I care about my chatter from yesterday!"

Tuco

Post by Tuco » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:24 pm

That's not a bug, leeches never gave payout including RP.
When the injustice is great enough, Justice will lend me the strength needed to correct it.
It will shatter every barrier, sunder any shield, tear through any enchantment and lend its servant the power to pass sentence.
Know this: there is nothing on all the Planes that can stay the hand of justice when it is brought against them.
Know that for ALL who betray Justice, I am their fate... and fate carries an Executioner's Axe.

Lumpi
MegamekNET Moderator

Post by Lumpi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:04 pm

what about the cp?
"was interessiert mich mein geschwätz von gestern!" Konrad Adenauer German Chancelor

Tuco

Post by Tuco » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:54 am

It's the correct value. Of course it can be increased if ducking becomes a habit.

marshall1234

Post by marshall1234 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:12 pm

[10:33] marshall1234 [DC]: My unit: #3276661 Condor Heavy Hover Tank (Flamer) (4/5) [0 EXP ] Kills: 0 Built by Draconis Combine on Niles. BV: 715 Is Fully Functional, My unit: #3274993 Pegasus Scout Hover Tank (Missile) (4/5) [0 EXP ] Kills: 0 Built by Draconis Combine on Rasalhague. BV: 678 Is Fully Functional.

Have downloaded and placed mechset file in folder no joy, still the activation image.

Tuco

Post by Tuco » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:07 pm

should be ok now.

Brown_Adept

Post by Brown_Adept » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 am

Hi again. Still have to use Tiger Sharks mechset image fix for Savannah master hover (standard). AI has given me two. And for Harassers Missile Platform, both standard and LRM. AI has given me 5 so far.
Then I have to switch back to Tuco's mechset image fix for other vehicles, like the warrior attach helicopter H-7C, that tiger shark didn't fix.
Be kinda nice to have them all in one fix...........

gabor_kovacs

Post by gabor_kovacs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:42 pm

Have got HBK-4P as welfare when tried to buy a Heavy vee. Somehow the server thinks that it is a light mech. It has light mech color code and at army building it is listed as a light mech not ad medium.

Tuco

Post by Tuco » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:15 pm

New Mechset.txt added.

Nastyogre
MegamekNET Moderator

Post by Nastyogre » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:58 pm

Just run the autoupdater to get the new file? I did have another player ask about units that were unusable due to the unit files. I did direct them to post.

Tuco

Post by Tuco » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:59 am

No, attached here.

Holden Tao Jones

Post by Holden Tao Jones » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:58 am

Tuco wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:09 pm
- The Operation Viewer is not working.
- The Buildtable Viewer is not working. You can use /buildtablelist though.
- Image errors for some tanks. A file is attached here that will fix all reported (20181026) Images.
Have an image problem with Mobile Field Gunners (AC 10). Showing only the activate button. New mechset fix didn't fix it. Tried using it in a game. What happened was it stopped there at that unit when it loaded my army, and it didn't add the bv for units after it, plus giving me the inability to play.

Tuco

Post by Tuco » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:55 pm

I'm showing such a unit fine. Be sure to hit mekwarsautoupdate.jar and after that, replace the mechset.txt with the one from here.

Vector

Post by Vector » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:54 am

On the campaign map, the planet Koping Chian shows itself as supplying 4 additional bays. No other main faction has bays on any planet but the capital.

Fei_Wong

Post by Fei_Wong » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:07 am

Motorized inf (AC20) still not views normally even with last mechset.txt
I've tried Autoupdate+mechset, btw. Still not good with a lot disconnects.
My unit: #3284491 Motorized Field Gunners (AC20) (4/5) [0 EXP ] Kills: 0 Training Unit. BV: 215 Is Fully Functional

BigDuke66

Post by BigDuke66 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:40 pm

Got a message when opening the unit viewer:
Unit Loading Failures
infantry/Inner Sphere Infantry/Motorized Combat Engineers.blk
infantry/Clan Infantry/Clan Motorized Combat Engineers.blk

Could not find model block.

Lumpi
MegamekNET Moderator

Post by Lumpi » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:30 pm

you can ignore that message

Illician Lancers

Post by Illician Lancers » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Hi, I got a image bug in the hangar. The image for a hunter ammo variant appear like the activate/deactivate bottom. Also yesterday playing vs Repasy I couldn't see the image inside the client of his harasser hover tank, i can read the name i can see it immo but with some really cool Klingon tech making it invisible to the naked eye :shock: